Shoptalk 2019: Next Gen Technologies, Trends and Business Models in Retail
By Team ZineOne February 26, 2019
With only four days left to go for Shoptalk 2019, a conference that leads the conversation on the latest innovations and trends in retail and e-commerce, team ZineOne is all geared up for a fun and informative event.
Held at the beautiful Venetian in Las Vegas, March 3-6, Shoptalk has a rich agenda with a strong lineup of thought leaders from top retail brands who will be sharing their opinions and experiences. Listed below are some of the sessions that have piqued our interest:
The Digital Transformation of Traditional Retailers and Brands (Sunday, Mar 3, 1:45p-2:25p):
In this session, speakers will talk about the challenges tackled and progress made in their digital transformation journey.
- Suzanne Hader, Chief Marketing Officer, John Hardy
- Narayan Iyengar, SVP, Digital & eCommerce, Albertsons
- Doug Straton, Chief Digital Commerce Officer, The Hershey Company
Customer Data and Brand-Building (Monday, Mar 4, 10:00a-10:40a): In this session, speakers will discuss the insights they are collecting from customer data, both online and offline, to create engaging new experiences for shoppers.
- Edward Park, SVP of North America, GUESS? Inc.
- Tami Mohney, EVP, Marketing, eCommerce and HR, Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Sarah Engel, VP, Marketing & Creative Communications, Lilly Pulitzer
- Brendan Witcher, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research (Interviewer)
Delighting Customers through Personal Interactions (Tuesday, Mar 5, 10:00a – 10:40a): Hear from industry leaders how they are using personalization tactics online and offline to create more relevant, engaging shopping experiences.
- Dave Kimbell, Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, Ulta Beauty
- Mike Smith, President & Chief Operating Officer, Stitch Fix
- Mark Abraham, Senior Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group (Interviewer)
The Intelligent Store (Tuesday, Mar 5, 10:00a – 10:40a): This session will feature retailers that are using technology to optimize their stores to better understand shopper behavior.
- Anshu Bhardwaj, VP, Product, Sam’s Club
- Kevin McKenzie, EVP, Chief Digital Officer, Macerich
- Kelly Kowal, Managing Director, Farfetch Black & White, Farfetch
- Chris Walton, CEO, Red Archer Retail, Omni Talk (Interviewer)
Emerging Shopping Experiences: Checkout, Voice and More (Tuesday, Mar 5, 3:35p-4:15p): Hear from innovative retailers that have embraced new checkout technologies in their quest to remove a key pain point for shoppers.
- Tarang Sethia, VP, Digital Customer & Store Experience, 7-Eleven
- Eddie Garcia, VP, End-to-End Experience, Sam’s Club
- Larry Adams, Voice Shopping Product Lead, Google
- Pano Anthos, Founder & Managing Director, XRC Labs (Interviewer)
Top AI Use Cases in Retail (Wednesday, Mar 6, 10:50a-11:50a): In this session we will learn about the top use cases for artificial intelligence in retail from experts.
- Jack Hanlon, VP, Analytics, Jet.com
- Jennifer Ogden-Reese, Chief Marketing Officer, SeatGeek
- Pradeep Elankumaran, Co-Founder & CEO, Farmstead
- Erik Andrejko, Chief Technology Officer, evolv, a Kraft Heinz company, Kraft Heinz
- Janie Yu, Partner, Fung Capital (Interviewer)
Using Customer Data to Engage Shoppers: Marketing, Loyalty and More (Wednesday, Mar 6, 10:50a-11:50a): Learn how retailers are integrating customer data to understand shopper behavior more holistically and create meaningful relationships with their customers.
- Chris Fitzpatrick, VP Business Analytics & Strategy, Vineyard Vines
- Elpida Ormanidou, SVP, Insights & Analytics, Chico’s FAS
- Mike Molitor, Head of eCommerce & Loyalty, Raley’s
- Julie Roy, VP, CRM, Digital, & Marketing Analytics, DSW
- Veronika Sonsev, Partner, Chameleon Collective (Interviewer)
Stop by booth #5028 to meet the ZineOne team, pick up some swag and talk to the team about how ZineOne’s AI-powered real-time personalization is delivering differentiated customer experiences for top retailers.
Request a Demo
We look forward to getting to know your business!