This whitepaper explains how a top 10 U.S. department store embraced the power of next-gen personalization to become the most engaging retailer in America. Download to find out how they moved beyond pure recommendations and persona-based marketing and achieved:
- 20% revenue lift per visitor with real-time offers
- 72% increase in loyalty redemptions with mobile app geofence reminders
- 52 million in incremental revenue with trending data on social proof
*Learn how we respect your Privacy
How can today’s retailers cut through the clutter and stand out to their customers? The answer lies in contextualization.
By leveraging customers’ and site visitors’ in-the-moment context, retailers can ensure that every engagement is relevant, timely, and helpful, always elevating their satisfaction and creating seamlessly differentiated experiences.
For meaningfully catering to consumers’ multidimensional needs and interests, retailers need:
- Personalization based on visitor’s in-session context, or short-term user behavior.
- The ability to unify data into a single user view across channels, both physical and digital.
- An omni-channel approach that lends itself to new kinds of differentiated experiences.
In this whitepaper, we’ll discuss a top 10 U.S. department store success story and explore how retailers can deliver differentiated experiences to every shopper across all channels.