Gartner Survey Analysis:
Maximize CX and Personalization Efforts by Focusing on Privacy and Data Management
Get access to this Gartner survey analysis to better understand the state of personalization and privacy for businesses and read their recommendations on how to:
- Create a coherent strategy for CX.
- Drive business value by implementing personalization for both identified and unidentified
- Maximize the value of personalization investments by focusing equally on analytics and
customer data — especially for identified customers.
Get Access to the Report
*Learn how we respect your Privacy
Key findings include:
- A lack of a defined customer experience (CX) strategy and issues gathering and using customer data are the top two challenges.
- Over half of organizations planning to implement personalization are working on improving the experiences of identified or known customers (as opposed to unidentified customers).
- The most common approach to implementing personalization initiatives involves acquiring (or building) a technology, the most commonly used technology being predictive analytics.
*Gartner Survey Analysis: Maximize CX and Personalization Efforts by Focusing on Privacy and Data Management, Penny Gillespie, 28 October 2020.
**GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
***This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The full Gartner report is available upon the form submission.