Live Q&A featuring Brendan Witcher of Forrester
Conversion, Revenue & Loyalty: Achieving The Retail Trifecta Through AI and ML
Join us on Wednesday, June 16, 1 pm ET to discuss what it takes to truly win, serve, and retain digitally-savvy consumers and hear about the latest trends in the area of customer intelligence, predictive engagement, and personalization.
Despite the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on customer acquisition, the average conversion rate for a typical site ranges from 2% to 4%. In this session, we’ll discuss innovative solutions that leading brands are implementing to significantly improve conversions, drive incremental revenue, and meet rising consumers’ expectations.
Some of the topics include:
- The state of digital commerce and how retailers are evolving to meet new consumer expectations
- How retailers should be preparing for the elimination of 3rd-party cookies
- Why creating better experiences requires companies to employ numerous forms of customer intelligence
- How to personalize digital experiences for anonymous/first-time visitors
- The often missed opportunities retailers fail to consider that can fuel better business outcomes
- How retailers are winning market share by using AI and ML to operate at the speed of the customer
Whether you’d like to ask your questions live, email them over in advance, or simply listen in, do not hesitate to register – it will be an insightful conversation.
The recording will be e-mailed to you if you are unable to join the live session.
*Learn how we respect your Privacy