ZineOne has been recognized as a Niche Player in its first year of inclusion in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines. Our Intelligent Customer Engagement (ICE) platform, often used for marketing and digital commerce personalization use cases, focuses on helping users leverage in-session behavior and uses machine learning to optimize key moments in a customer’s purchase experience. Our customers are large and mid-market corporations in consumer-facing industries.
To be recognized by Gartner for inclusion in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines is a validation of the value we provide to our customers. We pride ourselves that the ZineOne’s ICE platform was built and launched with a very moderate amount of investment, keeping us razor focused on technology, product development, and a deep commitment to the customer experience. Today, we stand very strong, supporting some of the largest retail, telecommunications, and financial services companies as our customers.
This is your opportunity to join the most innovative company in the Personalization space that continues to disrupt the status quo.
We are not “up and coming”, we are already a player.
Why work with us?
Hands-on learning opportunities
We are excited about how the intersection of AI and software can bring solutions to problems that weren’t previously possible. Our team is constantly innovating to stay on the cutting-edge of world-class tools. There is immense freedom to express interest in different areas -- and go after them!
We mean it when we say ‘open door policy’. With a flat structure, there are many opportunities to connect in a meaningful way with the leadership team. We encourage teamwork and connections across the organization and value and reward initiative.
Diversity and inclusion
At ZineOne, diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords, we live it every day. We feel especially fortunate to have built a diverse, gender-balanced group of talented, empowered professionals that are passionate about our platform and the company mission.
Exciting, innovative work
We have seen our hard work pay off. There is a shared excitement when every day brings a new challenge to work on. You will be making a direct contribution to build the company and help us scale to the next level.
Our Core Values
We are one team
Authentic relationships and open communication bind us together and drive us forward. Regardless of role or title, we push together toward our shared goals.
We cultivate excellence
We strive with discipline, tenaciously honing our skills to be the best. Our grit shows up in our customer relationships, our products, and our results.
We dream big & we deliver
We innovate beyond any comfort zone because tackling the hard problems takes intellectual courage.
We act with integrity
Every day, we earn and bestow trust. Our ethics are grounded in honesty and mutual respect.
Join our team
If you’re ready to work with an innovative company and make a difference, we’d love to meet you.
This position is for a savvy software professional seeking the opportunity to work with a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and enjoys a flexible, collaborative work environment. The Senior Back-end Software Developer position at ZineOne offers the chance to design and develop mission-critical solutions touching millions of consumers. We are a fast paced and fast growing team that provides ample opportunity to learn new technologies as well as to grow your career.
Location : Milpitas, CA
- Design, prototyping, and developing ZineOne SaaS. The successful candidate for this position will focus mainly on backend but projects involved may require understanding and participation in other software stacks
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and at time, leading team solving challenging programming and design issues
- Hands-on coding (80%)
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various other teams, including: product management, QA, teams from other product lines within ZineOne, and/or external business/design partner to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected and elegant real-time and high-volume SaaS
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience designing and developing Enterprise/SaaS software
- Expertise with JAVA/J2EE
- Strong understanding of distributed computing and code performance implications
- 3+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced with in the Software design/architecture process
- Experienced with with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Great to have
- Experience with HBASE
- Expertise with MVC, and strong working knowledge with at least 1 App Server (JBoss, Tomcat, etc)
As a Solution Architect, in this customer facing role, you will be responsible for end to end design and implementation of customer use cases on ZineOne platform.
- Understanding the business Requirements and working with Product Management teams in large enterprises to build use case specifications
- Interacting with mobile and web Product Engineering teams within large enterprises to build technical solutions for use cases
- Provide on-time completion of hands-on software development work related to use case implementation
- Working closely with ZineOne’s QA and Engineering organization in the US to help deliver quality deliverables to the customer
- Working closely with project management and delivery teams for risk management and project risk mitigation
- Minimum 8+ years of solution development and / or delivery experience with web and mobile software development
- Broad understanding of technologies and best practices around implementation of HTML5, iOS or Android applications
- Must have prior experience in creating technical solutions, architectures and design documents for the team from business requirements / usecases
- Desirable to have previous client facing experience in planning and implementing solutions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. The ability to interact and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience is crucial.
- Experience working in an early stage business environment
- Exposure to stream processing platforms / real-time data sources / API based microservices will be an added plus.
- Sound understanding of the data structures and domain (retail / banking / hospitality) a great plus
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of customer use cases on ZineOne platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Help our customers achieve maximum value from our products
- Facilitate excellent experience for our customers
- Communicate professionally in meetings, emails, standup calls, and JIRA
- Identify causes for variances in data collection, present recommendations on technical issues & develop best practices
- Manage and prioritize workload to provide on-time completion of tasks
You are a perfect fit if:
- You have minimum 3 years of of experience in client-facing and technical skills
- You have experience with digital marketing and tag management
- You have familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug, mobile debugging, various BI tools, databases, and SQL languages
- You have experience in digital marketing and web analytics products such as Omniture / Adobe Analytics and GTM / Google Analytics
- You are passionate about software development and troubleshooting with great attention to detail
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are a clear and articulate speaker
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or a foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
ZineOne is looking for a high-energy Enterprise Sales Executive with sound business aptitude, the ability to think strategically, and keen instincts to join our team. Both the ability to think analytically, but also to tell a nuanced story, are key to success. He/she will be responsible for owning and developing Named Accounts within target segments, with a primary focus on closing new logos within the Fortune 1000, continuing to grow that business over time, and meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, and requires the ability to align closely with Sales Development, Product and Marketing as well as to work across functional business areas including Customer Success, Engineering and other business units.
Bring your “A” game to work every day to contribute to a shared vision, and help propel ZineOne to continued growth – at the speed of light!
Locations: NJ, NYC, SFO, UT, TX, WA, CO, FL.
- Develop strategic account plans for Named Accounts within target segments: Retail, e-Commerce, Grocery, Quick Serve Restaurants, Finance, Hospitality, and potentially others
- Close target accounts and develop growth plans
- Drive sales revenue to meet or exceed an individual quota
- Maintain accurate Pipeline at all times, submit forecasts to meet company goals
- Master the ZineOne pitch, understand the platform’s technical capabilities, and be able to match these to customer requirements and execute the validation of ZineOne technology via Pilot engagement
- Engage with executives within Fortune 1000 target accounts and negotiate enterprise contracts
Work and Educational Requirements
- 5-8 years of enterprise sales experience in a high-tech SaaS environment, keen understanding of MarTech and AdTech landscape
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SalesLoft, SalesHub or similar tools
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Experience in target market segments: Retail, e-Commerce, Hospitality, Finance, QSR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment – entrepreneurial mindset, able to navigate ambiguity, innovate and continuously improve current processes
- Exceptional sales, presentation, powerpoint, verbal and written skills as well as excellent video-conference presence with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Four year university/college degree a must
- Technical background preferred
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of data scientists and data engineers in using data science, machine learning, and deep learning to drive product innovations, customer success, marketing optimization, and more.
- Cooperate with business roles for demonstrating the world-class data science products, and for guiding the customers on adopting the cutting-edge AI concepts and logic.
- Represent data science and data engineering teams with customers during requirements gathering, data flow, use case design, and implementation will enable successful business outcomes for machine learning use cases.
- Actively drive the major AI work streams including Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Statistical modeling, and the initiatives on AI.
- Drive the building and continuously enhancing the data science framework for maximizing the efficiency of model building, for optimized performances, as well as the fully covered automation.
- Identify, evaluate, propose and drive the opportunities on new use cases as well as useful insights for solving key business issues and delivering significant business value.
- PhD, Master Degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science or similar area.
- 8+ years of hands-on data science experience working ideally in a Retail, QSR or Finance.
- 8+ years of leadership experience in SaaS software development, data science & analytics, and have managed a team of high performing data scientists and analysts. Very experienced working with customers and in the software engineering process for delivering large scale and quality applications.
- Strong knowledge on the big data techniques including the Hadoop/Hive eco-system, distributed data processing, message queues, high-performance databases (columnar, sharding, etc.), and massive parallel processing and micro-batch processing engines such as Apache Spark.
- Experienced in statistics & analytical modeling, time-series data analysis, forecasting modeling, machine learning algorithms, and deep learning approaches and frameworks.
- Have a proven track record of delivering robust, scale and quality data analytical applications in a cloud environment.
- Experienced in building, growing a team with data scientists and software engineers, and experienced in developing the team to establish a talent pipeline.
- Have experience managing cross-country teams including members in US as well as overseas locations (India, Canada).
- Have very good communication skills and cross-team collaboration skills for business needs to be converted and prioritized to the right data analysis projects.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead / Director for a leader in an AI-powered personalization (MarTech) platform. This person will be responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for ZineOne’s products. You will develop competitive, differentiated positioning for audiences that span from C-level executives to Marketing and e-Commerce professionals. You will enable the Sales team and the rest of the marketing team to effectively communicate our offering and its unique differentiators. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a top-flight company at the intersection of AI and ML (Machine Learning) and personalization software.
What You’ll Do:
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements. Develop the company’s unique position for each new product launch, creating the marketing and communications framework for the entire marketing function as the product goes live in the market.
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with Sales Operations to create the training that teaches Sales on how to sell these products. Manage the customer reference database.
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team and leverage external resources to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Partner Marketing: You will lead and manage the creation and execution of marketing programs with our partners
- Analyst Relations: You will lead and manage interactions with our analysts and manage the completion of request of information from our analysts
- Positioning and messaging: create and hone the messages that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Design, direct and execute strategy on enterprise product marketing initiatives, specifically positioning, messaging, go to market strategy, and persona definition.
- Understand the needs of the customer and help translate those into product features and unique selling points to drive awareness.
- Use a highly data-driven approach for market analysis of both customers and competition to improve the marketing strategy.
The ideal person comes with:
- Strategic thinker with 5-7+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS product marketing role, ideally in the MarTech space or enterprise technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Proven knowledge in defining and executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth start-up
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to work across teams and communicate marketing goals/results at a team, executive, and company level
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines, emerging needs, policy changes, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- 2-3 years of people development/management experience, minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
The Senior Director of Marketing is responsible for helping grow ZineOne’s marketing capabilities to build ZineOne’s brand and generate qualified leads that become new customer relationships and business. They must be knowledgeable and passionate about business innovation, and have the strategic marketing skills to connect the needs of C-suite and senior leaders at Fortune 500 firms with our platform. The Senior Director of Marketing will join a team of other marketers and will report directly to the SVP of Marketing.
Because ZineOne has a differentiated offering, the challenge of marketing is one of education and awareness rather than differentiation from competitors. The person must be prepared to generate insights into our target prospect and develop integrated marketing plans to build awareness of our proposition and offerings among prospective clients.
The ZineOne Intelligent Customer Engagement platform provides enterprises with an “in-the-moment” view of the customer, in real-time, enabling brands to understand and respond to individual customer activity and deliver truly personalized engagement.
Demand Generation especially Account-Based Marketing. Develop key marketing insights into our target prospects and clients that help us communicate the relevance of our services to them. Understand what keeps them up at night. And then, tailor specific messages to them, when and where they will hear them. Develop and manage the marketing path that builds new customer leads, driving them from awareness to evaluation to purchase. Articulate and guide the development of content to support ABM efforts. The ultimate goal is to turn Marketing Qualified Leads into Sales Qualified Leads. This includes establishing and tracking metrics. Experience running ABM campaigns is a plus.
SEO and SEM Strategy
Lead the refinement of ZineOne’s SEO and SEM strategy and direct the efforts of a 3rd party agency in the execution of the strategy. Work with other members of the team to ensure that other parts of marketing are working in concert with key objectives in this area such as social media marketing, website and other content.
Field Marketing (Events and Conferences)
Plan and execute ZineOne events (e.g. partnership events, industry summits, networking events, change maker dinners, etc.) to keep us engaged with prospects. Plan ZineOne’s attendance, participation and sponsorship in targeted conferences. Secure and support speaking gigs for senior leadership and industry practice leads.
Tracking and reporting results both at the detailed level and to upper management. As with any small company, we value marketers that are team players so helping with other marketing initiatives, as needed is required.
- Experience managing the demand generation function (ABM experience is a plus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver, with a broad understanding of innovation and business strategy
- Must be numbers-driven and goal oriented
- Experience working with and managing CRM, marketing automation and other MarTech solutions (Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft, etc.)
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and follow through in proactive way
- Hustle and scrappiness to get things done
- BA/BS/MBA Degree
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a high technology B2B firm
- Experience targeting business buyers a plus
- Proven track record of demand generation marketing experience, with an emphasis on filling qualified top-of-funnel sales leads
- Prior experience working at a start-up and/or small business
- Experience marketing to a variety of industry verticals, with an emphasis in retail, e-commerce, quick service restaurants and other consumer-facing industries.
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area and willing/able to commute to our office in Milpitas, CA
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with Sales and Business Development teams.
Join a team of people with a love of learning, a dedication to personal growth, a passion for challenges both big and small, and a drive to transform the personalization field.
Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines” by Jennifer Polk, Claire Tassin, Jason McNellis, July 13, 2020. The views on this page are of ZineOne and not Gartner’s. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.