Build the world’s best customer engagement technology with us
We have built the #1 AI-powered platform that enables organizations to deliver relevant, engaging, 1:1 “in-the-moment” experiences in real-time. We have multi-year, multi-million dollar deals with the biggest names in retail, e-commerce, hospitality, financial services, and other verticals. You will have a chance to work with a diverse, talented, and dedicated team, delivering significant ROI for our clients.
Why work with us?
Hands-on learning opportunities
We are excited about how the intersection of AI and software can bring solutions to problems that weren’t previously possible. Our team is constantly innovating to stay on the cutting-edge of world-class tools. There is immense freedom to express interest in different areas -- and go after them!
We mean it when we say ‘open door policy’. With a flat structure, there are many opportunities to connect in a meaningful way with the leadership team. We encourage teamwork and connections across the organization and value and reward initiative.
Diversity and inclusion
At ZineOne, diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords, we live it every day. We feel especially fortunate to have built a diverse, gender-balanced group of talented, empowered professionals that are passionate about our platform and the company mission.
Exciting, innovative work
We have seen our hard work pay off. There is a shared excitement when every day brings a new challenge to work on. You will be making a direct contribution to build the company and help us scale to the next level.
Join our team
If you’re ready to work with an innovative company and make a difference, we’d love to meet you.
This position is for a savvy software professional seeking the opportunity to work with a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and enjoys a flexible, collaborative work environment. The Senior Back-end Software Developer position at ZineOne offers the chance to design and develop mission-critical solutions touching millions of consumers. We are a fast paced and fast growing team that provides ample opportunity to learn new technologies as well as to grow your career.
Location : Milpitas, CA
- Design, prototyping, and developing ZineOne SaaS. The successful candidate for this position will focus mainly on backend but projects involved may require understanding and participation in other software stacks
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and at time, leading team solving challenging programming and design issues
- Hands-on coding (80%)
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various other teams, including: product management, QA, teams from other product lines within ZineOne, and/or external business/design partner to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected and elegant real-time and high-volume SaaS
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience designing and developing Enterprise/SaaS software
- Expertise with JAVA/J2EE
- Strong understanding of distributed computing and code performance implications
- 3+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced with in the Software design/architecture process
- Experienced with with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Great to have
- Experience with HBASE
- Expertise with MVC, and strong working knowledge with at least 1 App Server (JBoss, Tomcat, etc)
We are looking for creative and motivated individuals with strong logical skills for product back-end development and a keen desire to learn by diving into any part of the technology stack. Candidate will also enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative and global environment to gather requirements and transform them into our next generation products.
Location: Milpitas, CA and Mumbai, India
- Successful delivery of high-quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 80% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service or support to customers
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience REST services, MVC framework, and good working knowledge with an App Server (JBoss, Tomcat, etc)
- Familiarity with algorithms, design patterns, and distributed systems a plus
- Understanding of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Critical thinking skills and a high attention to detail
- “Self-starter” and ability to make decisions independently
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in or knowledge of Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
This is a hands-on technical position to be a team member of the Site Reliability Engineering Group. The primary mission of our SRE is to ensure ZineOne Cloud runs smoothly, efficiently and achieve scalability reliably. The right candidate has 1-3 years experience managing cloud based Big Data stack and strives to solve operations problems through automation and software tools. You must possess a high standard of excellence, solid written and verbal communication skills, have a strong customer focus, and technical depth in operating systems, application performance, databases, load balancers, networks, and storage systems.
Location: Mumbai, India
As a ZineOne SRE, you will:
- Build solutions to problems that impact availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure as code and provision AWS environments for our customers that will automate as many of the ops related work such as build, deploy, install, start/stop, restart, monitoring of several machines on cloud providers such as AWS or on premise
- Develop and deploy new automated solutions using frameworks that will enable the core platform and features to automatically scale in the cloud
- Work closely with other members of the group to enable DevOps automation, continuous integration, test automation execution and continuous delivery of the ZineOne platform & its new features
- Perform data plumbing/engineering tasks to ensure clean and correct data is ingested into our platform or sent to receiving systems
- Proficient in software engineering, shell scripting, python, java and other programming languages as well as willingness to research and learn new technologies and frameworks to utilize while creating automation solutions
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, and recovery
- Be accountable for backup and business continuity / disaster recovery procedures
- Develop and maintain documentation for operational practices and procedures as well as help drive operational cost reduction
Skills in the following areas and/or similar cloud platforms will be a plus:
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, S3, ELB, CloudFront, Elastic BeanStalk etc
- Perform technical and system administration to support development, deployment and delivery. Deep experience in administering Linux systems, NodeJS, Python, Flask, Bash Shell Script modules
- Experience with real-time, big data platform including HDFS/Hbase architecture, Zookeeper and Kafka clusters
As a Solution Architect, in this customer facing role, you will be responsible for end to end design and implementation of customer use cases on ZineOne platform.
- Understanding the business Requirements and working with Product Management teams in large enterprises to build use case specifications
- Interacting with mobile and web Product Engineering teams within large enterprises to build technical solutions for use cases
- Provide on-time completion of hands-on software development work related to use case implementation
- Working closely with ZineOne’s QA and Engineering organization in the US to help deliver quality deliverables to the customer
- Working closely with project management and delivery teams for risk management and project risk mitigation
- Minimum 8+ years of solution development and / or delivery experience with web and mobile software development
- Broad understanding of technologies and best practices around implementation of HTML5, iOS or Android applications
- Must have prior experience in creating technical solutions, architectures and design documents for the team from business requirements / usecases
- Desirable to have previous client facing experience in planning and implementing solutions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. The ability to interact and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience is crucial.
- Experience working in an early stage business environment
- Exposure to stream processing platforms / real-time data sources / API based microservices will be an added plus.
- Sound understanding of the data structures and domain (retail / banking / hospitality) a great plus
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of customer use cases on ZineOne platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Help our customers achieve maximum value from our products
- Facilitate excellent experience for our customers
- Communicate professionally in meetings, emails, standup calls, and JIRA
- Identify causes for variances in data collection, present recommendations on technical issues & develop best practices
- Manage and prioritize workload to provide on-time completion of tasks
You are a perfect fit if:
- You have minimum 3 years of of experience in client-facing and technical skills
- You have experience with digital marketing and tag management
- You have familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug, mobile debugging, various BI tools, databases, and SQL languages
- You have experience in digital marketing and web analytics products such as Omniture / Adobe Analytics and GTM / Google Analytics
- You are passionate about software development and troubleshooting with great attention to detail
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are a clear and articulate speaker
- You have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science or a related field
We are looking for technical writers to join our engineering team to deliver high quality product documentation. The Tech Writer position at ZineOne requires the person to be tech savvy, have good written and communication skills & have prior experience in documenting enterprise products. He/she has to collaborate with developers, quality engineers and product management to document the products & keep the documentation up to date.
Location: Mumbai, India
As a ZineOne Tech Writer you will:
- Understand the ZineOne platform, its SDKs and be hands-on in using them to get familiar with existing and new features
- Actively participate in scrum meetings to understand new features and changes to existing product and be able to produce necessary documentation according to sprint schedules and deadlines
- Maintain the documentation framework and be responsible for keeping it up to date
- Work alongside engineers to understand product features, design docs, product doc requirements and use that knowledge to produce high quality user and developer guides
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience in technical writing of enterprise products
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum methodology and using life-cycle management tools (JIRA, Rally)
- Expertise in using Atlassian Confluence (or similar) framework and image editing tools is mandatory
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Knowledge of different styles of user guide standards
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- A university degree in computer science engineering or equivalent is preferred
- A team-player who adapts easily to changing circumstances
This role is for someone who wants to combine general marketing skills and experience with the metrics-driven nature of the demand generation function. This role’s primary focus is to ensure that our Marketing tech stack, particularly HubSpot, is set up and maintained well so that we’re collecting the right data in the right way at the right time. It’s up to you to make sure we can deliver accurate campaigns for our Marketing team, leads to our Sales team, and perform reporting/analytics. This role will also have responsibility for managing other marketing functions in a whole or on a shared basis, as necessary.
What We Are Looking For
- Manage our (to be launched) website
- Lead social media including managing a PT person that is helping us with social media
- Manage our HubSpot instance and data integrity
- Assist with events management
- Edit blogs and perform other light content work
- Create and manage emails, campaigns, campaign tracking, etc.
- Manage our reporting and metrics (requires you to dig into Google Analytics, Salesfore.com, AdWords, etc.)
- Ensure that the entire MarTech stack is well integrated with other software so there is closed-loop reporting
- Work with the Sales team to ensure that processes that involve the Sales team are followed consistently to maintain data integrity
- Establish and maintain scalable processes in HubSpot and Salesforce that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- This role reports into the Head of Demand Generation
- Help build email flows for our demand gen initiatives
- Own HubSpot and enable our team to better use the tool
- Build out drip campaigns in HubSpot
- Maintain Hubspot hygiene
- Help pull lists and upload lists between Marketing Systems
- Owner of our email database
- Ensure accurate data is passed through into Salesforce so we can accurately report on marketing efforts
- Be a project manager for email-related campaigns. Work with teams and individuals for content, help them bring that content to our prospects and customers
- Be a go-to resource for ops-related questions on the Marketing team
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing principles and best practices, particularly in campaign management and Demand Gen
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
- Understanding of CRM systems like SalesForce
- Analytical skills (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, particularly with cross-functional teams of varying levels
- Must like working with numbers and are analytical, in nature
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- A passion for marketing
You will be responsible for leading and managing all Sales Operations functions, and maximizing revenue growth for assigned segment through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales and service programs and initiatives. You should be able to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. You will develop, direct, and analyze programs and retention strategies for maximum customer satisfaction and retention; and you will support the vision and direction of ZineOne’s worldwide sales team and will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) will work directly with Sales Directors, Sales Development Reps, and Marketing to provide insight to support our sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics to help them manage the team’s selling efforts. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. You should be a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Perform “Deal Desk” tasks internal approval flow, quoting, order document creation
- Assist with facilitation of legal documents completion
- Support Marketing with lead flow, lead management and lead to opportunity tracking
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of a motivating incentive compensation plan in support of the company’s compensation philosophy of paying for performance and rewarding talent
- Setting up reporting in Salesforce to accurately measure sales force productivity
- Ensure alignment of territories/regions and maximize the effectiveness of the sales force
- Ensure effective analysis of sales force trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies
- Ensure adherence to established departmental budgetary parameters
- Analyze sales data and generate weekly forecast and metric reports for Sales Management
- Develop and implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention
- Administer, manage, and report on revenue forecasting and automation/forecasting tools
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help sales organization focus on key performance drivers
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Must have advanced Salesforce administrator experience
- HubSpot, Discover.org, DocuSign, and SalesHub (Hubspot) experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Product-oriented and strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent experience
The Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for growing ZineOne’s business in our target verticals (retail, banking, hospitality, quick-serve restaurants) and establishing ZineOne as the preferred choice in these verticals. The KAM will establish strong executive and decision-maker relationships at target accounts in each vertical, with an ultimate goal to drive portfolio deals and establish ZineOne as the default choice at these accounts. The KAM will work closely with the ZineOne Sales team to close on-going sales opportunities, and also identify and develop new sales opportunities from their customer executive relationships to drive these to successful wins. Each KAM will develop the content expertise, relationships, record of successful wins, and public profile to be considered a thought leader in his/her vertical by both customers and internal ZineOne employees (executives and account/sales executives).
- Business wins in each vertical, and specifically wins that are attributable to the KAM’s efforts and/or significant contributions
- Total business volume, significant wins and market share at target key accounts in each vertical
- Repeat business at each key account and in each vertical
- Thought leadership, as exhibited by speaking engagements at conferences and industry events
- Strong executive relationships at key accounts in each vertical
- Experience in and ability to successfully drive and close wins at large, enterprise accounts. Must have the ability to navigate large, complex organizations, proactively identify and resolve roadblocks, and develop effective account and vertical strategies.
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills towards potential customers, ZineOne account executives and ZineOne executives must be politely relentless. The Key Accounts team needs to convince customers of the benefits of adopting ZineOne across their portfolios and organizations.
- Strong executive presence; ability to build relationships at different levels of customer organizations, from CxO to mid-level managers.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills – necessary to formulate and then execute the strategy for each vertical. The KAM needs to guide the vertical owners to formulate, articulate and get executive buy-in for strategy (e.g., market segments and accounts to target in each vertical, rationale, and path to achieve the best outcomes), and then drive successful execution. There is a strong bias towards measurable results.
- Humility, ability to provide and receive candid feedback, and ability to learn.
- Success factors being relentless, self-driven, possesses an ownership mindset, and a strong blend of strategic and execution skills. Key account and BD experience, intelligence, and high motivation level and drive are table stakes.
ZineOne is looking for a high-energy Enterprise Sales Executive with sound business aptitude, the ability to think strategically, and keen instincts to join our team. Both the ability to think analytically, but also to tell a nuanced story, are key to success. He/she will be responsible for owning and developing Named Accounts within target segments, with a primary focus on closing new logos within the Fortune 1000, continuing to grow that business over time, and meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer, and requires the ability to align closely with Sales Development, Product and Marketing as well as to work across functional business areas including Customer Success, Engineering and other business units.
Bring your “A” game to work every day to contribute to a shared vision, and help propel ZineOne to continued growth – at the speed of light!
- Develop strategic account plans for Named Accounts within target segments: Retail, e-Commerce, Grocery, Quick Serve Restaurants, Finance, Hospitality, and potentially others
- Close target accounts and develop growth plans
- Drive sales revenue to meet or exceed an individual quota
- Maintain accurate Pipeline at all times, submit forecasts to meet company goals
- Master the ZineOne pitch, understand the platform’s technical capabilities, and be able to match these to customer requirements and execute the validation of ZineOne technology via Pilot engagement
- Engage with executives within Fortune 1000 target accounts and negotiate enterprise contracts
Work and Educational Requirements
- 5-8 years of enterprise sales experience in a high-tech SaaS environment, keen understanding of MarTech and AdTech landscape
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SalesLoft, SalesHub or similar tools
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- Experience in target market segments: Retail, e-Commerce, Hospitality, Finance, QSR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment – entrepreneurial mindset, able to navigate ambiguity, innovate and continuously improve current processes
- Exceptional sales, presentation, powerpoint, verbal and written skills as well as excellent video-conference presence with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Four year university/college degree a must
- Technical background preferred
We are looking to hire a Senior Sales Engineer to join the Sales team.
You will focus on one of the following areas at any given time depending on the status of our customer pipeline and the number of active pilots.
- Provide pre-sales support:
- Partner with Sales Directors through each step in the sales process to secure the technical win
- Brainstorm use cases to pitch to each customer
- Build and deliver customized demos
- Work with internal resources to field RFP’s and Security Assessments
- Handle technical objections and pre-sales scoping
- Write SOW’s and Partnership Roadmaps
- Ensure successful completion of pilots:
- Manage customer expectations and internal resources to see pilots through to successful completion
- Provide deeper scoping (after contract signature) to ensure ZineOne’s delivery team has a buttoned up project plan
- Ensure we engage in use cases that are simple enough for us to be certain of a win, but challenging enough to differentiate ourselves from traditional personalization engines
You will ensure we engage in the right use cases to win pilots, and to manage resources on all fronts to ensure use-case success. You will be responsible to manage/adjust/reset expectations with the customer and with the internal teams. You may need to ask the customer for more data points or better measurement signals to ensure success. You will achieve sign-off from all parties before launching pilots. You will develop a sense of co-ownership with new customers. You may be asked to project manage complex pilots.
ZineOne provides Stream Processing driven Analytics and Personalization that works in real time across channels. We stand out in our ability to deliver advanced personalization where incumbent platforms fall short – this primarily lies in our ability to combine the following: AI driven messaging that crosses channels in real time, the ability to provide granular location based personalization (down to the aisle in the store that the shopper is browsing), the ability to make real-time queries to customer systems (such as Inventory, Loyalty, POS, Shipping location, CRM/CDP, Coupon/Offer generation systems).
ZineOne has a strong Sales and Solutions Engineering practice in place. You will report to the Sr. Director of Solutions Engineering – who will provide training and guidance on our Pre-sales methodologies and product capabilities.
You will work closely with the following internal teams: Customer Success/Delivery, Customer Advocacy, Machine Learning, Product, and Executive Leadership. The head of Customer Advocacy will map customer stakeholders, manage relationships, and manage expansion pricing and business terms. The ML team will build and deliver ML models and provide validation that specific models will be effective. The Delivery team will build integration with customers, and deliver use cases.
- Mobile App development: The ability to develop (very) simple iOS and Android apps. An understanding of what is possible and what would be practical to ask a customer’s team to develop.
- Work with our Machine Learning team to develop a deep personal understanding of how ML models are powered, what type of models are realistic to build given available data, what types of models would be effective for powering each use case
- An understanding of Web Hooks, POST and GET methodologies for interacting with web based API’s.
- The ability to lead high stakes conversations with C-level business and technical stakeholders at fortune 500 companies.
- The ability to describe complex software capabilities in a way that is simple and appealing to new customers and prospects
- The ability to inspire confidence in new customers
- The ability to listen to customer needs and provide suggested solutions on the spot
- A proven track record of managing customer expectations and see project through to successful completionThe ability to wrangle internal resources